17 February 2009

Valentine's Day ♥


I think Valentine's Day is fun! It's the perfect excuse to buy the person you love lots of goodies and treats! I don't necessarily believe that the holiday should empty your wallet, or cause stress... but I believe it should be fun!
My Valentine's Day was PERFECT!
(just had to brag)
And that was all thanks to my PERFECT husband.


I woke up and came out to a some pretttttty flowers and chocolate covered cherries!
(chocolates aren't pictured because they were already in my tummy by then)
I got Kevin a bunch of (probably too much) yummy V-Day candy :)

Kevin had to record a band in the morning, so I was able to do all the little things I wanted to on Saturday morning! Afterwards, we decided to have a late lunch/early dinner to avoid all the crowds! Kevin let me pick where we went, so I totally took advantage of this little power and chose a pasta restaurant! (he he- kevin is not a big fan of pasta, so we never go to yummy Italian places) At first, we were going to go to Olive Garden but we noticed the super long line- after waiting at Tucanos for over an hour a week ago, there was no way I was gonna do that whole thing again. So I decided to go to The Old Spaghetti Factory! I don't know why, but I love that place. My absolute favorite is the spinach tortellini thingys. YUM. And guess what?! We got there and there was NO line! SWEEEEEEET. So we enjoyed our lovely meal quickly and quietly since the restaurant was not crowded at all! Afterwards, we decided to walk around the mall and by the time we got out the snow had completely stopped and the sky was nothing but blue!


Here's Kevin by one of the snow piles!


Snow is everywhere!


I took a few pics while we were driving back of how much prettier Provo looks when it is covered in snow!

Here's the football stadium and mountain!

♥ ♥ ♥


Our lovely day ended with the renting of some movies and love cuddles on the couch.

2 comments:

  1. Ya, I made dinner to avoid the whole line thing:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa...I am so glad your Valentine's day was so good! And I LOVE the Valentine's and snow pictures and Kevin's cap :) You guys are simply ADORABLE!

    Love you both to pieces...
    Mom Kathi

    ReplyDelete