Not only are Kevin and I excited for the semester to be over at the end of April, we are excited to have official plans for the summer! And those plans consist of 10 very happy letters when they are in this order:
C-A-L-I-F-O-R-N-I-A
Whoop Whoop!
After months of searching, Kevin finally found a place to intern! The place where he is interning is in LA or Burbank (I already forgot) and so we will be spending the 4 lovely months of summer with Mom and Dad Hiatt at the Hiatt Home! We love them so much and luckily that feeling is mutual and they are letting us stay with them (and of course Laci, Shalee and Kendra). I was thrilled when Kevin told me the news because this search has been going on forever and now, I can relax with the comfort of having definite plans for the summer. I don't know too much about the actual internship but according to Kevin, he will get lots 'n lots of experience. Other than being excited about the internship itself, I'm SUPER excited to be out of Utah for the first summer in4 stinkin' years! And we will be in Southern CA with perfect weather- not the dying heat of Utah.
Hi Lisa,
ReplyDeleteI spy on your blog from time to time, and decided I had better comment today and tell you how excited I am for you two! It will be fun to have you both around for the summer. I am sure we'll be having lots of Hiatt/Smith parties!
A big congrats to Kevin for landing that awesome internship!