Lisa this is so funny! I just made a routan baby too just to see how accurate it was....well all I can say is I am glad Heavenly Father made our children since our routan baby...well is not attractive at all! haha!
ha ha ha just kidding (but I wish not - that would be some good news!) ha ha ha ha i love you lisa!! that baby is one gorgeous human being!! what will you name him/her when they come?
Try this...Take picture of dad and I and see if the baby looks like you and Cliff.
ReplyDeleteThat is one beautiful baby :)
ReplyDeleteSandra
Lisa this is so funny! I just made a routan baby too just to see how accurate it was....well all I can say is I am glad Heavenly Father made our children since our routan baby...well is not attractive at all! haha!
ReplyDeleteYOU ARE PREGNANT?!?!?! I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteha ha ha just kidding (but I wish not - that would be some good news!) ha ha ha ha i love you lisa!! that baby is one gorgeous human being!! what will you name him/her when they come?
best activity ever... in more than one way
ReplyDeleteEEKKK, I just made one for Dad and I - looks like ET. Guess you lucked out.
ReplyDelete