16 November 2008

Fry-daay & Sat-err-daay

Oh how I love the weekend... but who doesn't!? It's crazy how fast the weeks are flying by. It seems like time in general starts to go by faster and faster as we get older. Actually, I know that is true; or at least that's what lots of old folks say! I remember how long the weeks felt when I was young and it seemed like FOREVER until the weekend. Now, the weekends roll right in, one after the other. Hopefully, it makes the end of college come fast!

On Friday, Kevin and I went out to eat with Kendra and Jonathan. I forgot to take a picture of us there :( We went to Red Robin, which is a favorite of mine! Lately for some reason, I've really been likin' turkey burgers. Weird I know. And so I decided to try one at Red Robin! It sure was yummy! I think I am hooked. Oh, and I definitely had plenty of bottom less fries- yum yum. After we ate, we decided to walk around the Provo mall. I'm not too impressed with that mall, but I was in the mood to look around. I did, however, notice all the Christmas decor on display!
I LOVE IT.

"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!"
While we were walking around, we stopped in one of those eye glass stores, to see all the glasses. I think it's funny to see all the different styles of glasses kinda coming back into style


Kevin found a pair of Harry Potter glasses. He's just too silly...

Saturday morning, Kevin recorded the band and I baby sat Liam for a couple of hours. It's seriously crazy how fast he is growing. Before when I babysat him, I would have to sit and entertain him. Now, He will just crawl around and entertain himself. Soon he'll be walking and talking!

Also during the day, BYU played Air Force. They won of course. Yippee (in a sarcastic tone). Kevin was glued to the TV like usual. Next weekend is BYU's last game of the season. Yipee (in an enthusiastic tone).

Here's Kevin watching the game. Everytime BYU scored, he would jump up and scream, which was followed by Liam screaming because Kevin's screaming scared him. This went on throughout most of the game. Luckily, Kevin was able to cheer Liam up right away after each scream.

Later that night, Kevin and I went to Subzero Ice Cream (http://www.subzeroicecream.com/). It's a pretty cool ice cream place. You get to pick the type of ice cream you want (custard, regular, frozen yogurt, etc..), then the flavor, and lastly, the mix in. The worker person freezes all of it together with liquid nitrogen! It's pretty dang cool to watch.
I got regular ice cream, with egg nog flavoring, with a graham cracker crust mix in! It was delicious! Kevin chose regular ice cream, with strawberry flavoring, and a graham cracker crust mix in. They were YUM-ee.

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are great and your ice cream looks great and little Liam...ahhhh he looks SO CUTE and you are such a fabulous auntie and babysitter! Thank you for posting them!!!

    ReplyDelete