We decided to take a lovely drive up the Provo Canyon to take some pictures since the leaves are just gorgeous. We had lots of fun trying to take some professional looking photos. Enjoy! Now I am convinced I need a dang good camera. So as soon as I have about a grand worth of spending money to blow, I'm buying a camera and taking some photography lessons!

















What fun and cute pic Lisa!! you are just gorgeous!!! Everyone looks great too!!! Love you guys!!
ReplyDeleteLisa you look TOO CUTE in these pictures!!! And PS, you have like, the greatest hair that ever lived.
ReplyDeleteyour new sisters are just as pretty as you, what a sweet family you have :)
ReplyDeleteLisa,
ReplyDeleteLove the pics of the fam in the Fall....you are all so photogenic! How fun to have Kathi and Laci in Utah!
We send our best....
Nancy and the rest of the Smiths