It finally came!
My little brother, Cliff, has been called to serve a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the:
San Pablo, Philippines mission!
Cliff reports to the Provo MTC on December 19th (Kevin's birthday!) I am so stinkin excited for Cliff, I can hardly stand it! And I totally think Cliff being called to the Philippines was no coincidence! For those who don't know, my dad was born and raised in the Philippines and Cliff will be serving on the same island where he grew up! Cliff is going back to the homeland! haha... At least he is already familiar with Filipino customs and food! Plus, we are half Filipino and our family has been there before so he knows what the Philippines is like! He will fit right in! YAY! I am so excited, if you have not already noticed! Now Cliff will be able to speak tagalog with my dad. I am so jealous! I am so proud of my brother and his decision to go on a mission. I know he will be an AMAZING missionary! I love him so much and I am excited to have a brother serving a mission!
San Pablo, Philippines mission!
Cliff reports to the Provo MTC on December 19th (Kevin's birthday!) I am so stinkin excited for Cliff, I can hardly stand it! And I totally think Cliff being called to the Philippines was no coincidence! For those who don't know, my dad was born and raised in the Philippines and Cliff will be serving on the same island where he grew up! Cliff is going back to the homeland! haha... At least he is already familiar with Filipino customs and food! Plus, we are half Filipino and our family has been there before so he knows what the Philippines is like! He will fit right in! YAY! I am so excited, if you have not already noticed! Now Cliff will be able to speak tagalog with my dad. I am so jealous! I am so proud of my brother and his decision to go on a mission. I know he will be an AMAZING missionary! I love him so much and I am excited to have a brother serving a mission!

No comments:
Post a Comment